Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

JulesTAS
Midshipman

Australia
1 Posts

Posted - 28 Dec 2009 :  20:11:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would like to hear from anyone who has been shafted by Eyelines Optometrists in Tasmania who advertise themselves as delivering the "Best Service", with "Care & Respect".
The spectacles they prescribed for me in September 2008 left me with vision the same as not using specs. When I was being fitted for the specs at the Sorell branch I told the girl that I couldn't read a notice (in big type) they had on the front of their reception counter and the bimbo told me that I would get used to the specs. I didn't. I phoned them in the December and complained and was told to return the specs next time I was in Sorell, I did this on January 11, 2009. I then expected them to re-credit my card account with my refund. This didn't happen either. When I tried to find out why I hadn't received my refund I was told I had to telephone Eyelines financial controller. She told me she would have to check my details and would get back to me in a couple of days. This didn't happen either. After weeks of waiting for her contact and telephoning the controller and always being fobbed off with "She is not here", "She is in a meeting" I wrote to her as she couldn't ignore a letter. In the letter she just blankly refused my refund by saying that as "I didn't return the spectacles for one year I would get no refund."
This woman controls a company's finances and can't get her facts correct as I returned the specs as directed in January. Also I sent a letter to one of the owner/partners asking for intervention and this was totally ignored as well, not even an acknowledgment of receiving the letter as another indication of the style of their "Care & Respect".
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumsAU.com - Forums in Australia for all people & subjects © 2005 to 2013 forumsau.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds.                        You must Register and Confirm your email, and then log in first before posting! Snitz Forums 2000