Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

trisho
Midshipman

Canada
7 Posts

Posted - 13 Feb 2013 :  16:36:13  Show Profile  Email Poster  Reply with Quote
Sometime ago the Lord gave me a series of visions. They began with a whirling of leaves that ascended upward into a pillar of smoke. The pillar then picked me up as if to look at me then put me down again. Then there was the ringing of two sets of bells followed by a pure white lily. Next came a room, a large room dimly lit and in the room was a cage encased in glass with gold on the sides. The cage was lit up but I could not see where the light source was coming from, there were no light bulbs or fluorescent tubes. In the middle of the cage was an owl sitting on a perch. It's feathers were all red and it's eyes we're all bloodshot and rimmed in blood. I could tell by its stance that it was very ill. When it turned its gaze towards me I could feel its sickness even through the glass and I thought oh no I hate sickness! The Lord then said " Soon I will release this on the world. Go tell the people!". Then I was pushed out of the room and when I turned to look back to see what I had been pushed out of two black horses drawing an empty chariot ran passed me and into the distance. Then the Lord said " If anyone opposes you I shall mark them! ". Then everything was gone. I believe that the Lord is going to send sickness on the world, and though repentance was not mentioned I believe the Lord would relent if we would allow Him greater access into all of our lives. Many of us don't really realize that in some areas of our life we think the Lord either couldn't or wouldn't want to be apart of that aspect, maybe because we think He isn't interested but He is. Sometimes our problems can overwhelm us and we exclude Him because we don't even want to deal with it. Now I will admit that repentance was not mentioned so perhaps this is something we will have to go through regardless because we are drawing closer to His return. Nevertheless if the Lord is warning us even if we think we are prepared perhaps we are not as ready as we believe?
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Send Topic to a Friend
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ForumsAU.com - Forums in Australia for all people & subjects © 2005 to 2018 forumsau.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds.                        You must Register and Confirm your email, and then log in first before posting! Snitz Forums 2000