Posted - 22 Jan 2006 : 22:06:35
| Vision or Division?
WHERE THERE IS NO VISION, THE PEOPLE PERISH
What kind of vision, should we have?
1. A vision of ourselves (Acts 26:15-19) as the key to winning large numbers of people to Christ and starting many churches.
2. A vision of lost souls praying for salvation. Acts 16:9; Matthew 9:36-39.
3. A vision of the Judgment Seat of Christ. II Corinthians 5:9,10; Romans 14:10,12.
4. A vision of the Horrors of Hell. Psalm 9:17; Prov.15:11;Luke 16:23-28;Matt 25:41;Mark 9:43-48
5. A vision of the importance of Church. Mark 16:15; Hebrews 10:24,25.
6. A vision of Jesus Christ Himself. Revelation 1:9-18.
As Potters House believers, we have been handed a vision. This vision is not new, but is becoming rare in this day and age. This vision consists of 3 main principles
Upon these three pillars stand CFM. Without these we will perish. If you are a member of the Potters House and you don't have this vision, why not? Two visions causes division. Division - di-two and visions.
Are you divided in your mind and from your brethren? Commit yourself to be a servant in the kingdom of God, and give yourself to evangelism, discipleship, and church planting. If you don't have this vision, what vision do you have?